Sat, Nov 04|
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen
You will learn the basics of making sushi at home. Learn how to master sushi rice and create the sauces that make sushi great. Basic to advanced techniques will be taught. Open to all ages. Kids may register with a paying adult- each person attending must purchase a ticket.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 4:00 PM MDT
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen, 2627 Cattlemans Road, Fort Collins, CO 80524
About The Event
During this live and interactive sushi-making class with Chef Dawn, you will learn the tips, tricks and trade secrets needed to prepare three different types of sushi.
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Avocado and Vegetable Hand Roll
- Yuzu Dipping Sauce
- Sushi Rice
Cooking Class Description: What’s more fun than eating sushi? Learning to make it with your special someone. Brush up on knife skills and get plenty of practice with rolling techniques. Plus, we’ll show you how to make seasoned rice, whisk dipping sauce and fry tempura shrimp to crisp perfection.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Price is per person
- Adults only for this one- child friendly classes are scheduled periodically
- You will work with other students in groups of 2-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Farm Fusion recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with Dawn before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Sushi Class - one person
This ticket includes instruction, recipes, necessary equipment, food supplies and non-alcoholic drinks.