Fri, Feb 17|
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen
You will learn 2 basic sushi rolls and 2 advanced rolls; California Roll; Philadelphia Roll; Spicy tuna roll; Dragon Roll; Heat Attack Roll; and the Mango/Tango Roll are just some of the rolls you may learn to master. Open to all ages. Kids may sign up with paying adult.
Time & Location
Feb 17, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM MST
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen, 2627 Cattlemans Road, Fort Collins, CO 80524
About The Event
During this live and interactive sushi-making class with Chef Dawn, you will learn the tips, tricks and trade secrets needed to prepare four different types of sushi. Chef Dawn will instruct on various easy-to-master sushi-making techniques, including rice preparation and knife skills, so you can start making everything from the classic spicy California roll to Dragon Rolls at home!
- Japanese Salad with Ginger/Carrot Dressing
- Perfect Sushi Rice
- California Roll
- Philadelphia Roll
- Spicy tuna roll; Dragon Roll
- Heat Attack Roll
- Mango/Tango Roll
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Price is per person
- You will work with other students in groups of 2-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Farm Fusion recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with Dawn before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Sushi Class - one person
This ticket includes instruction, recipes, necessary equipment, food supplies and non-alcoholic drinks.
Gift Certificate Registration
This is the registration for those who have a gift certificate.
Wait list registration
This is to hold your spot on the wait list in the chance a seat opens up. If a seat does open up, I will send a notification allowing you to register.