Sat, Sep 09|
Seasonal Produce Selection and Cooking
Using fresh produce sourced from our farm or farms in the area, we will cook a variety of healthy dishes.
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2023, 3:00 PM MDT
Fort Collins, 2627 Cattlemans Road, Fort Collins, CO 80524, USA
About The Event
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Price is per person
- You will work with other students in groups of 2-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Farm Fusion recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with Dawn before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
What's in Season in August:
- Ticket type
This ticket is for one person. It includes all supplies, equipment and recipes needed for class. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to another person or date according to the policy.Price$83.00Sold Out
This event is sold out