Private Event Scheduled Birthday Celebration
Time & Location
About The Event
Each class includes a Chef Instructor and Assistant, recipes, equipment, food for the 4-course meal and all clean-up. You pick the time from 10 AM - 8 PM
Beverages will be provided, and wine and beer can be brought to the event if desired. A suggested pairing will be offered upon request.
● Classes are approximately 3-hrs (a shorter class can be arranged).
● A 30% down payment is due when signing the letter of agreement. Final payment for the class is due 1 week prior to the event.
● Menus are decided by the Chef Instructor taking into account client requests, food allergies and type of class (ie: competition vs private party).
Number of attendees Price Notes
0 – 8 people $575 Private class, Team Building &/or Team Competition
9 -12 people $780 Private class, Team Building &/or Team Competition
13-15 people $980 Private class, Team Building &/or Team Competition
16-20 people $1250 Private class, Team Building &/or Team Competition
Add a horse drawn carriage or hay ride to any event for $100 (Draft Horses)
Who Should Attend? Any skill level from novice to expert will benefit from classes.
Overview: Visit our website for a full description of classes. Any class can be chosen for a special event. All classes include recipes; equipment and supplies. Classes are taught by a passionate chef who has owned and operated a food truck and catering business. She also taught culinary classes in the public schools for 9 years. She is a local to Fort Collins, and can't wait to connect you to your food!
- Deposit of 30% (Paid 11/1)$175$1750$0
- Private Event 1-8 People$410$4100$0