Sat, Jul 22|
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen
Here Fishy Fishy
Learn how to fabricate (cut up) and utilize different fish. This is the perfect class for those who do a lot of fishing, or who enjoy the health benefits of incorporating fish into their diets. We will teach how to fabricate and cook 4 different fish. This class is 18+
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2023, 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM MDT
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen, 2627 Cattlemans Road Fort Collins, CO
About The Event
Poach, fry, steam, sauté, sear, or roast a delicious fish dinner. And, learn how to fabricate a freshly caught Colorado fish (either Trout or Walleye).
There are many ways that you can prepare fish, but certain cooking methods can bring out the full flavor of fish. In addition to matching the best cooking style with the right fish, knowing the characteristics of your fish and how that will affect how it cooks can help ensure that you serve the best possible dish to your family and friends.
Menu Could Include:
- Bouillabaisse (Braise)
- Skillet-Poached Salmon (Poach)
- Roasted Trout with Lemon and Thyme (Roast)
- Salted Baked Trout (Sous Vide)
- Walley in Parchment with Asparagus and Local Shiitakes (Steam)
- Traditional Fish and Chips
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Price is per person
- You will work with other students in groups of 2-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Farm Fusion recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with Dawn before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Ticket type
Fish and FabricationPrice$83.00
+$3.32 ServiceFeeTax: +$3.32 ServiceFeeSold Out
- Ticket type
If you or a friend purchased a gift certificate, you can redeem it here. All participants must register for class. You will be asked for the name of the person who purchased the ticket at check out.Price$0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out