Here Fishy Fishy
Time & Location
About The Event
Poach, fry, steam, sauté, sear, or roast a delicious fish dinner. And, learn how to fabricate a freshly caught Colorado fish (either Trout or Walleye).
There are many ways that you can prepare fish, but certain cooking methods can bring out the full flavor of fish. In addition to matching the best cooking style with the right fish, knowing the characteristics of your fish and how that will affect how it cooks can help ensure that you serve the best possible dish to your family and friends.
Menu Could Include:
- Coconut-Curry Monkfish Soup (Braise)
- Skillet-Poached Salmon (Poach)
- Roasted Trout with Lemon and Thyme (Roast)
- Salted Baked Trout (Sous Vide)
- Walley in Parchment with Asparagus and Local Shiitakes (Steam)
- Traditional Fish and Chips
- Fish and Fabrication$79+$3.16 ServiceFee$79+$3.16 ServiceFee0$0
- Previously Purchased$0$00$0
- Interested in This Class$0$00$0