Fri, Feb 09|
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen
German Date Night/ Friend Night!! 4 Course Farmhouse Meal
Looking for a fun night out with a spouse, partner, or friend? Come to the farm to learn how to put together a 4-course German meal and then sit down to enjoy without the worry of dishes. You will come away with wonderful recipes and memories!
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2024, 5:00 PM MST
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen, 2627 Cattlemans Road, Fort Collins, CO 80524
About The Event
No experience necessary in this fun, interactive evening out! Dawn will teach you how to make a 4-course meal sure to impress anyone, but without the intimidation. We will make a salad, main course, side and, of course, dessert. Our focus is Germany!
- Pork Schnitzel
- German Cucumber Salad
- Farm Fresh Beet Puree
- Cherry Kuchen or Apfelkuchen (Sunken Apple Cake)
Open to anyone from 10 and up. Guests aged 10-16 are welcome to register with a registered adult. All guests must purchase a ticket.
You are welcome to bring along a bottle of wine or your favorite Helles or Kölsch if you are over 21.
Feel free to bring your spouse, family member, friend, or colleague for an evening of fun entertainment!
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 2-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Farm Fusion recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with Dawn before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
To register with a gift certificate, please email email@example.com or call or text 970-219-771
Price includes entry for one individual. It includes equipment use, ingredients, recipes and non-alcoholic beverages. Class registrations are non-refundable, for gift certificate sign ups as well. However, if you can’t attend we will try to help you transfer your registration to another class. It's important to our staffing and resources that we do this 14 days before the class you planned to attend. If it is less than 14 days before the class you are welcome to give or re-sell the class to$95.00Tax: +$3.80 tax/fees