Fri, Jan 26|
From Paris with Love Date Night
Skip the fancy restaurant scene and create your own romantic French dinner for two. In this class, you’ll learn techniques for pan roasting poultry and taking mashed potatoes to new levels of deliciousness with brown butter. This is an 18+ class and price is per person.
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2024, 5:00 PM MST
Fort Collins, 2627 Cattlemans Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80524, USA
About The Event
- Pan-Roasted Chicken with Herbs and Whole-Grain Mustard Sauce
- Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Salad Verte
- Chocolate Anglaise
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef.
- Classes are 2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Menu is subject to change due to availability and what is in season. We try to source most ingredients from our farm and local farms/ranches.
- You will work with other students in groups of 2-4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 10-12 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Price is per person, not per couple.
Farm Fusion recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
To register with a gift certificate, please email email@example.com or call or text 970-219-771
- Ticket type
Previously Purchased Ticket
This is where you register if you are transferring your registration, or if you have a gift certificate. Once registered, your gift certificate has the same cancellation policy as stated below.Price$0.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Paris with Love
This ticket includes entry for one person and includes all recipes, equipment and supplies needed to make the menu items. After cooking the menu, you will sit down and enjoy the beautiful food you created.Price$95.00
+$3.80 Taxes/feesTax: +$3.80 Taxes/fees