Policies and Procedures
• ALL registrations to class are final and non-refundable, and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, registrations can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
Gift Certificate Policies and Procedures
To redeem your gift certificate, you must first register for a class on the schedule. Class sizes are limited to 12 or under, so, they fill quickly. When you see a class you would like to attend, register under the “gift certificate” registration upon check out.
Please keep in mind, the same cancellation policy will apply for registration with gift certificates. I just ask that if you register for a class and then something comes up that will not allow you to attend, you give me at least two weeks' notice to cancel. I need to do this for planning purposes. If changes occur after the two weeks, cancellations are not allowed but can be transferred to another guest. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions. No shows will forfeit the gift certificate.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older unless noted otherwise.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies.