Fri, Mar 17|
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen
Looking for a fun night out? Come to the farm to learn how to put together a delicious Italian meal and then sit down to enjoy without the worry of dishes. You will roll fresh pasta, fill ravioli with local, exotic mushrooms, and much more. This class is 18+
Time & Location
Mar 17, 2023, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM MDT
Farm Fusion In The Kitchen, 2627 Cattlemans Road, Fort Collins, CO 80524
About The Event
No experience necessary in this fun, interactive evening out! You are welcome to bring along a bottle of wine or your favorite beer if you are over 21. Cooking Class Description: You will roll fresh pasta, fill ravioli with three different fillings, and fold them in with a delicious brown butter sauce. We’ll dress up a crunchy winter salad with spicy arugula and tangy pears, create a flavor-packed dessert that will delight all your senses.
Feel free to bring your spouse, family member, friend, or colleague for an evening of fun entertainment, or come to meet new people who love to cook!
Menu (subject to change based off of fresh produce - menu will be sent one week prior)
- Lion's Mane and Oyster Mushroom Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter Sauce
- Homemade Lemon and Herb Ricotta Cheese
- Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Arugula and Endive Salad with Pears, Gorgonzola and walnuts
- Fresh Pasta Dough
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 2-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Farm Fusion recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with Dawn before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Get cozy on the farm in the kitchen as you put together a menu of delightful Italian dishes. You will roll fresh pasta, fill ravioli with lobster, and fold them in with a delicious white wine sauce. We’ll create a flavor-packed crostini that will delight all your senses and dress up a crunchy winter salad with blood oranges. Price is per person.$83.00Tax: +$3.32 tax&feeSold Out
Gift Certificate Registration
If you purchased or received a gift certificate as a gift - this is your registration for class. Please note, once registered you can only change the status of your registration by emailing Farm Fusion at firstname.lastname@example.org and you must make any changes at least 2 weeks prior to class. Within the 2 week period all registrations are final and non-refundable but can be transferred to a different guest. Sorry, but missed classes can’t be made up.$0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out