Time is TBD|
Pasta and Sauces
Learn how to make pasta from scratch; home made ricotta cheese, and sauces. Hands-on and fully interactive using the freshest ingredients.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Farm Fusion, 2627 Cattlemans Road, Fort Collins, CO 80524, USA
About The Event
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: You too can make fresh pasta with these step-by-step techniques for making perfect dough every time. Practice rolling and cutting pappardelle, filling and shaping tortellini. Plus, we’ll show you how to accentuate flavors with fresh produce. You’ll want to say goodbye to pre-packaged pasta forever after this satisfying class.
- Pappardelle Bolognese
- Goat Cheese Tortellini a la Carbonara
- Fresh Pasta Dough
- Limoncello Sorbet
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 2-4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to12 students
- Classes are 18+ unless noted in the title
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back